Saturday, June 23, 2012

And the lucky winner of our draw this week, The American Miniaturist Magazine,  made this comment: 

 "Congratulations to the lucky winners!! Bye Faby."    

                   
Thanks to all of you for your participation in the drawing. 

I appreciate your interest in my blog.  Now, something dreadful has happened to my blog where I can no longer add pictures or links to my posts.  Please bear with me until I figure out what the problem is.  If you know of a way to fix this problem please leave a comment or contact me.  Without pictures I feel lost.  Thanks.  Hugs, Felma. 
Congratulations Faby!

10 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations Faby! It's a most wonderful win!
Thank you Felma for all your wonderful giveaways.
Hugs, Drora

Rosamargarita said...

Felicitaciones a Faby!
No sé a que se deben tus problemas del blog, lo siento, no puedo ayudarte.
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Melli Hobby said...

Typical blogger. I´m sure you will solve the problems.
Greetings
Melanie

Fabiola said...

Thanks! I'm very happy.
Bye Faby

Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations Faby! Another wonderful giveaway--thank you, Felma! xo Jennifer

Unknown said...

Congratulation to Faby. I'm so happy for her. Thank you Felma for the wonderful chance. I hope you can figure out your problem. I'm not a great helper :( I'm so sorry.
Hugs from Craftland

dalesdreams said...

I just found your blog from Drora, I'm so sorry that I can not be of help. :(

Your work is fabulous and congratulations to Faby! :)

malu2 said...

Felicidades Fabi!!
Besos.

Powe Iinfo said...

Felma,

Your amazing, you have an beautiful family and God has certainly blessed you. I love love your dresses!

Peace,
Battgirl :)

My Journey To Celebrating Life said...

Hi Everyone, I was lost but now I am found! I think I've figured out the problem and ready for another give a way because this is the last day of June! Thanks to all of you for your comments.
Hugs, Felma